Avid DS, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut
SD and Blu Ray DVD authoring
Voice Over Booth
About Us: Services
2D motion graphics
3D motion graphics
Our production team has over 30 years of experience, specializing in Commercial productions, Documentaries, Television Series, Independent Film productions and corporate events. We offer the latest in broadcast equipment:
- 2k-4k: Red One camera and Phantom HD Gold
- HD: Panasonic HPX3700a, Sony HDW F900, Panasonic HDX900, Canon 7D, Canon 5D and Panasonic AF100 all cameras equipped to use Cine Primes and video lenses.
- SD: Panasonic SDX900, Sony BVP 550 Betacam
- Mixers: Sound Devices 442, Shure FP33 and Allen&Heath WZ 14:4:2+
- Mics: Lectrosonics 400 series wireless system with Voice Technologies Lavs VT500, Sony ECM 66B Lavs, Schoeps CMC 6-UXT, P12-48, Sennheiser MKH416T and Shure SM58
m2 also offers multi camera packages, custom designed per event and rental packages for video display systems including Plasma, Projection systems and custom designed LED display panels.
Lighting is one of the most important aspects of production. We pride ourselves in effects lighting for video portraitures, interviews and green screen shoots.
- Daylight: Kino Flo Diva, Lite Panels and Arri HMI
- Tungsten: Arri kit, Lowell Tota with speed rings and Chimera light bank Source Four Ellipsoidals, Dado lights.
m2 has produced and directed live event and in-stadium shows for corporations and professional sports including but not limited to, Time Warner, StarChefs, New York Mets, New Jersey Nets, Madison Square Garden and the US Open.
m2 provides entertainment, information and graphics material while also providing a turnkey operation, including content, creative strategy, crew, equipment, and mobile production trucks.
m2 specializes in the design, integration and installation of digital and high definition production studios. From sports venues to broadcast television, m2 has earned high marks for providing technologically superior solutions. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best mix of features and technology, balancing functionality and value.
Clients include but are not limited to, United States Tennis Association, New York Mets, TV Guide Channel, All Set Productions, and Guggenheim Productions.